Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome to my new blog for Hammond Fishing, and H-MaC company.

We have just opened our new site bass-fishing-jigs.com where we have the best crappie and bass fishing jigs anywhere.

Our bass fishing jigs are all hand made by my Dad, Michael A Hammond Sr. He has been making and using these jigs for more than 40 years and has taught me to use them as well. These same jigs were the first lures of any kind that I even remember using. One of my first fishing memories was sitting on the side of a bridge in Shawnee, Ok when I was 5 years old and my dad and I were fishing with his jigs. I remember getting a bite and I set the hook just like he had taught me. When I reeled it in I was amazed! Not only had I caught one fish but there were two on my line. I had caught one on each jig that was tied to my line.
In the years since that day we have caught many, many more fish on these jigs and I have even taught my own son Caleb to use them. His first fish was caught on one.

For many years now I've wanted to offer these jigs that have brought us so much success, to everyone else. Now that my dad has retired, he has the time to make his amazing jigs full time so that we can offer them to everyone. I Guarantee you will catch fish with these jigs or you can return them for a full refund. When nothing else works Hammond Jigs Work.

No comments:

Post a Comment